Building a Strong Foundation
Fair Haven provides a place near the hospital where families can find hope and rest. In order to continue to meet this ever-increasing need, the Haven of Hope Society was created. The ongoing commitment of this society is building a strong foundation, making it possible to serve patients and families for years to come.
A special thank you to our founding members:
- Bendle Lawn Equipment
- David A. & Kathleen A. Lindsey
- Jeff & Diann Luebker
- David & Lauri Roe
- Laura & Kyle Small
- Matt & Tricia Eckert
- The Windsor Group, LTD.
This generous group of donors supports the organization with annual gifts of $2,500 and above. Donors pledge a three-year commitment at this annual level of giving.
- Invitation to private gathering with the Board of Directors
- Special engagement opportunity with patients and families
- Recognition on the Haven of Hope Society webpage and publication
- Communication through insider newsletter
- Recognition on the Haven of Hope Society Tribute Wall at Ada’s Place
Need more information?
Contact Amanda Milner by email or by phone at (317) 348-3688 for more information.